Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Welcome to the 2008 Movie Season

Yes, yes I know. The movie season started on January 1st, but honestly most intelligent people know that nothing good comes out in those first months, maybe a hit here and there, but nothing that can't be amended in review. So here I am to give you guys, my 2 faithful readers, a preview of things to come:

A BRAND-SPANKIN' NEW top 20 Movies of All Time list

As usual, a running a commentary of the year's Oscar race

Reviews of Speed Racer, The Happening, Revolutionary Road, The Married Life, and many more

***NEW*** this time around I will do director spotlights for the uneducated yet interested

Also keep your eye out for my 3R(Recent Rental Reviews) where i take older movies I've not seen and review them to respark an interest in them.

Welcome to the 2008 Movie Season and here's to you Hollywood.

3 comments:

brock lucas rovenstine said...

I'm a faithful reader!!!

Aaron White said...

here are both of us now...

at least you have two Danny

Whitney said...

I read...and I have read this entry a few times. I like your opinions on movies, and I usually watch the movies you like...and like them too!