Monday, January 26, 2009

A Couple Movies to Watch For

Now that we have seen the end of the year, the oscar nods have rolled in. They will almost surely award the perky and beautiful Slumdog over the faulty, but epic Ben Button and they seem to have missed the boat entirely with a Dark Knight snub. So now that its all over and we can take away some gems to look back on for years it is time to look ahead my friends. I bring with me just a few movies I am looking forward to...a couple look to be potential oscar contenders, another will define a genre or destroy a masterpiece, one is taking a note from Tarantino and Rodriguez(I think), a delightful spy game movie by the genius who brought us Michael Clayton, and the last doesn't have a trailer yet but I just can't help but know itll be great.

1. (500) Days of Summer


2. The Informers


3. Watchmen


4. Black Dynamite


5. Duplicity


6. Where the Wild Things Are

1 comment:

brock lucas rovenstine said...

I am SO excited for Where the Wild Things Are!